Linux Live USB Creator Free Download Latest Version. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Linux Live USB Creator.If you want any other software than request a software in our menu and we provide that software in some times .Thanks For Visit Pcsoftz.com
Overview For Linux Live USB Creator
Linux Live USB Creator is an application that can be used to create bootable USB for Linux Distributions. You can also create bootable USBs for Ubuntu, Fedora and OpenSUSE. The application is very easy to use and consists of a simple interface that contains all the necessary tools for creating Bootable USB. The interface is very well organized which is divided into five steps which includes USB selection, source selection and creation. You can also Download uNetBootin which is widely used in communities.
The source file can be chosen from an ISO or IMG image file plus you can also choose it from a ZIP archive or a CD. And if you donâ€™t have a source file no worries asÂ Linux Live USB Creator gives you the option to download the required version of Linux from internet.
Features for Linux Live USB Creator
- Can be use to create bootable USB for Linux distributions.
- Easy to use.
- Well organized interface.
- Can choose source file from IMG or ISO image and ZIP archive.
- Can download your required Linux distribution.
- No need to reboot the system.
- SmartClean option included for uninstalling previous Live USB.
- Can have the information about the integrity of the file.
- Auto update feature included.
System Requirement for Linux Live USB Creator
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
|Setup Size||5.9 MB|
|Setup Date||25th Dec 2014|
How To Download This Software
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, wait for a few seconds.
- After some time download will automatically start.
- Thanks For Visit